Keep a bullet journal for productivity &Get shIt Done!
- Write the days of the month vertically down a page
- Pick “one priority for the day -- (Remember, when everything is important, nothing is important)
- On the opposite side of the page list the habits you want to track horizontally.
- Mark each item complete or incomplete.
- Look at your list first thing and last thing of each day.
- Start each day by keeping a daily to-do list, starting with “one” priority
- List the rest of your tasks
- Make notes at the end of the day